About our Therapist
Dr Muthulingam trained at the London College of Homeopathy,University of Greenwich,Open International University for Complementary Therapy,Allen College of Homeopathy and the International Therapy Examinational Council. He holds hold qualifications in Homeopathy,Acupuncture and Sports Therapy.
Dr Muthulingam offers consultation to all ages and loves seeing patients improve in health and vitality using my treatment methods. Most of Dr Muthulingam’s patients come through word of mouth and stay with him through all the illnesses and troubles that life brings us working with a wide range of conditions ranging from acute to chronic.
Description of Treatment
Did you know ………………………………
* Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world.
* Scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.
* There are over 3000 registered practitioners across the UK.
* Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
* It is a well – regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side – effects
* 70% of those that use Homeopathy experience improvements in health
The question is – have you tried it ?
What about seeing my doctor ?
It is recommended that you maintain your relationship with your GP or Specialist. When necessary Homeopathic and Conventional approaches can be used alongside one another to give the most effective and appropriate medical care. In many cases Homeopathy treatment can gradually reduce or remove the need for Conventional drugs. Any change in use of Conventional medication should me discussed with your prescribing doctor as treatment progress.
Homeopathy Consultation – £90 Including medications
Repeat – £60
Acupuncture consultation – £60
Repeat – £50
Sports massage consultation – £60
Home visits charges apply (travelling and timing)
Please call 0208 549 8000 to make an appointment with Dr Muthulingam.