What is Unitherapy?
Unitherapy is a non-invasive, drug free approach to healing applicable to all aspects of imbalances that the human form is subjected to.
Ethos of Unitherapy
The basis of Unitherapy lies in the fact that the human body has an inherent ability to heal itself and is therefore, a universal therapy. The intent and purpose is to support and aid this principle.
Universally, health depends on the efficient functioning of this principle. Unitherapy provides a service of care, maintenance and support tailored to individual needs.
How can Unitherapy Help?
At Unitherapy a fusion of treatment establishes a balance optimal to all levels of being: Spiritual, Mental, and Physical. For perfect health, a harmonious balance must exist.
The objective and therapeutic approach at Unitherapy is: stress relief, strain relief and consequently pain relief. Once free of these disturbances, the body can get on with the job of healing.
Treatment involves adjustment to the musculoskeletal system, addressing mental stress, internal energy restriction, physiological stagnation and balancing energy centres.
The only guarantee to a cure for any condition is that which lies within the healing potential of the body. The only certainty is that assisting and supporting the healing mechanism will give the body its optimum opportunity to do so.
Alan Gin has been involved in treating individuals, suffering both acute and chronic health conditions, with successful recovery. Alan also believes that: without the need on excessive dependence on drug regimes and with the assistance of Unitherapy, the body is capable of overcoming more than most of us currently believe possible.
WHAT ARE THE TREATMENTS
- Musculoskeletal pain relief through body adjustment and pressure relief.
- Lymphatic drainage and soft tissue treatments to relax muscle, tendon, ligament and facia.
- Improving fluid exchange, cellular nourishment and waste and toxin elimination.
- Nutritional awareness and supplementation
- Addressing mental anxiety and understanding how it leads to dysfunction and pain.
- Explaining the relationships of beliefs and their influence to ones physical state of being. These states are: either the fight or flight (excess adrenalin) or rest and repair.
- Working on energy levels to alleviate energy blocks.
- Supplementing depletion and establishing a free flow of energy that can reach every cell of the body.
- Balancing energy centres of the body.
- Balancing spiritual relationship to the mental and physical being.
- Spirit counselling and intuitive guidance
- One hour consultation, case history and initial treatment : £90.00/hour
- Follow-up treatments: £70.00/ 45 min
- Prepaid booking per treatment: £65.00/ 45 min
- OAP: 10% disc. on above prices
Make an Appointment
If you feel that Unitherapy is for you and want to book a session please call 0208 549 8000. You can also check our Therapists own pages for their individual availability.