Tracey Raye (MSc) is a registered Nutritional Therapist who uses her qualifications in Psychology and Life-Coaching to complement her practice. She is passionate about the use of holistic medicine in helping people to feel good again – in a way that enhances, rather than restricts their lifestyle. As a specialist in plant-based nutrition, she has helped many of her clients to navigate the world of modern eating and rediscover the joy of food once again.Description of treatment
· MSc Personalised Nutrition.
· BA Psychology & Philosophy.
· Certified Life Coach.
· Registered practitioner with BANT and CNHC.
· Member of the Institute of Functional Medicine.
· Member of the Royal Society of Medicine.
“You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be”
Description of Treatment
Nutritional therapy is a specialist approach to healthcare, centred on its personalised and evidence-based foundation. In clinic, Tracey applies her extensive knowledge of human physiology and biochemistry, as well as the latest research in nutritional science, genomics and epigenetics to cut through all the confusion around diet and health. Instead she explores the root causes of your issue and applies a system of recovery which works for YOU; your body and your lifestyle.
Having worked in the food industry for many years, Tracey is well-known for her innovative and elegant approach to eating; offering her clients exclusive recipe creations, bespoke meal plans and grocery planning hacks as part of their consultation.
Some of the areas in which Tracey has helped her clients include:
· Digestive issues (constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, helicobacter pylori, IBS, heartburn, food allergies and intolerances, diverticulitis etc).
· Weight problems (weight gain and/or inability to lose weight, sugar cravings, blood sugar imbalances, diabetes etc).
· Cardiovascular health (raised cholesterol, high blood pressure, metabolic syndrome).
· Women’s health (infertility, PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, menopause, recurring thrush, cystitis).
· Skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea).
· Mental health & wellbeing (stress, low mood, anxiety, fatigue, brain fog, poor concentration).
· Autoimmune conditions (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis).
· Chronic pain (muscle and joint pain, hypermobility, EDS).
· Allergies & histamine Intolerance.
· Pre- and post-natal care (post-partum recovery and weight loss, breast feeding and infant nutrition).
· Children’s health (allergies, hyperactivity, fussy eating and nutritional balance).
· Specialized diets (FODMAP, GAPs, SCD, DASH, Ketogenic, gluten-free, dairy-free, plant-based).
Tracey also provides a range of functional tests in her clinic, including:
· Nutritional status (detailed cellular macro and micro nutrient profiles).
· Hormone and stress profiles.
· Gut permeability, fermentation and stool analysis.
· Metabolic functioning.
· Food allergy and intolerance testing.
Tracey offers FREE 15min taster sessions where you’ll have the chance to discuss your health concerns and what nutritional therapy can offer you. To book a consultation call Tracey on 07434988505 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Tracey and the services she offers, please visit her website: www.traceyraye.com.
Please call 0208 549 8000 to make an appointment with Tracey.
Qualifications & Affiliations
Description of treatment