What is Fertility Reflexology?
Reflexology works in a subtle way on a physical and emotional level and is especially beneficial for those experiencing fertility issues. Fertility Reflexology can create a healthier environment for a possible pregnancy to occur by encouraging the body to work more efficiently
Make an appointment for Fertility Reflexology
If you feel that fertility reflexology is for you and want to book a session please call 0208 549 8000. You can also check our Therapists own pages for their individual availability.
More about Fertility Reflexology
The calming and soothing effects of a Reflexology treatment may help relieve some stress and tension and could be a crucial step in person’s journey.Fertility Reflexology treatments encourage relaxation, leading to a reduction in stress hormones, which may improve chances of success.
Who is it for?
- People affected by Stress and conditions caused by hormone imbalance which may make trying for a baby even more difficult like:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS),
- Irregular menstrual cycle,
- Amenorrhoea (lack of menstruation),
- Also for people undergoing fertility investigations or are about to embark upon an assisted conception programme like IVF or IUI.
Many believe that regular treatments helped them become pregnant.